Of course after the miracle of Hezekiah he sinned against God, which I feel I will as well.
Saturdays are the misfits of the weeks in the year. It is the day that I sleep in later waking up at some double digit time and start the day at a snails pace. Some time this morning, Tim Melissa and I went down to the local Tim Hortons for a little pick me up. Upon entering the building I saw the line was rather long, it included a Pastor from a local church who always go for the "hip" look (Like most youth pastors) several older men who are likely having an early lunch having eaten breakfast at some ungodly hour of the morning and, a few teenagers flicking zippos on and off. Tim and Melissa marched me forward regardless of my pessimism regarding the line up. In mere minues later we were rewarded with hot beverages and rather interesting conversation.
Imagine having a widows peak on your house in the country, only instead of the plain wooden railing in a square shape you had a ladder leading up to a Tie Fighter mounted on a pivoting platform! That would be awesome, you could sit in the cockpit and see all the surrounding landscape, Tim suggested having a great computer setup there, to play Video games that possibly include zombie apocalypse while yourself being in the best location, ready for take off just in case a real zombie out break occurs!
Apart from homework this afternoon I took out my old bass guitar and slogged away at learning moonlight sonata, just going to say this once, it is much harder on the bass guitar than on the piano. yes well time to roll on to the harder music I suppose. Today was relatively quite, with alot of our friends having gone for the weekend, but in school quiet weekends are productive ones. Good thing I don't have pole mounted Tie fighter, there would never be weekend I wasn't out trying to hunt down and crush the rebellion.

Perhaps you can accompany Garrett. He is learning "Moonlight Sonata" on the piano at the moment.
ReplyDelete