For the waters have come up to my neck.
I am sinking deep in this mire
Here there is no place to stand
I find myself in deep waters
Where the floods overflow me
I am weary with my crying
My throat is dry.
My eyes fail me : I wait for my God.
Those who strive, within their cause
have driven thorns, so deep.
Though I have stolen nothing Here I am to restore it.
O god, you know my foolishness
and my sins are not hidden from you
O lord of Hosts, be ashamed because of Me;
shame has covered my face, and to many I become a stranger.
But as for me, my prayer is to You
O Lord in the acceptable time
O God in the multitude of your mercy
Hear me, in the truth of your salvation.
Deliver me from this mire, do not allow me to sink from your love.
Let not these flood waters overflow me;
nor the deep swallow me up.
And let not the pit shut its mouth on me.
For I am in grief, Hear me speedily, draw me to your soul, and redeem it.
(Let the heavens and the earth praise Him. The seas and everything that moves in them For God will save Zion and build the cities of Judah that they may dwell there and possess it.)

No comments:
Post a Comment